The Law Enforcement Peanut Gallery
A place to joke, vent, discuss serious issues & be entertained.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**** READ BEFORE ENTERING ****
The views expressed on this forum are the views of the individuals that compose the messages. This site is not in anyway affiliated with, approved by, or a sanctioned expression of any law enforcement agency or union. We make no warrantees, expressed or implied, as to the reliability or content of any messages posted. Do not post any messages that contain nudity or any content that could be construed or interpreted as racist. By entering this site, I understand and agree I am doing so at my own risk, and will not hold any agency, union or person responsible for its content. To have a message deleted, click "Memberlist" and send the admin an email.

Gonzalez "245" Sap For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Law Enforcement Peanut Gallery Forum Index -> Classified (Buy, Sell & Trade)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CopInLA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Gonzalez "245" Sap For Sale Reply with quote

This is both a collector's item and a real tool of use. I have a Gonzalez model 245 sap that I will sell for 200.00. It is in excellent condition. Law Enforcement only. 562-900-8798
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Law Enforcement Peanut Gallery Forum Index -> Classified (Buy, Sell & Trade) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: